An intro to beading and wire wrapping!
NEW Date: Sunday, April 16th
Location: 2449 South BLVD, Houston, TX
Do you want to learn how to make gorgeous, one of a kind jewelry? Do you have an idea for jewelry you'd love, but can't find anywhere? Just want to learn the basics, or refresh your knowledge of working with pliers, wires and beads? This class will help! Create multiple, one of kind pieces of jewelry, using the finest beads and stones, silver and 24k plated chain and wire. We will work on mastering the basics, planning, creating and finishing your very own jewelry. I'll be showing you how, using my decades long experience in jewelry design! Work on necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. I'll have a plethora of semi precious stones, wood, ceramic and glass beads, as well as a ton of findings and chains, all ready for you to learn with.
Leave with multiple pieces of finished, one of a kind jewelry, and with the knowledge of how to make more!
What you’re getting:
- A semi private lesson, catered to your needs.
- Thousands of high quality beads, semi precious stones, minerals and handmade beads.
- Multiple chain options and wire gauges, to learn how to create clasps, hooks, rings and more.
- Lengthy instructional time, so you can learn the techniques and use them again!
- Support in mastering the process.
*Fee includes all materials.*
What To Expect at a Ruthi Makes Workshop
Ruthi is a veteran teacher, with Texas Education accreditation in Studio Art and over 25 years of combined classroom experience. In her classes you will enjoy:
- All the tools, materials and techniques.
- Differentiated lessons for your pace, ability, style of learning and needs.
- A relaxing learning and creative experience, with wine, a small group and flow.
- Lengthy one on one instructional time.
- Theory, historical tidbits and materials lessons for every medium or project.
- Your own unique and individual project, to your taste and aesthetic.
- No stress classes – making it easy to learn a new skill, in an easygoing atmosphere.
- No experience neccessary - EVER!
As a one woman business, all material costs for classes are taken from registration fees. As such, I do not refund classes unless I am cancelling the class. If you cannot make a class, and you give me prior notice, (at least 12 hours), your fee will be rolled over to another class of your choice for up to a 12 month period. Classes require a five person minimum to be held. If I do not have an adequate number of participants, your full class registration fee will be returned to you, using the payment provider you originally used.
Want to see this class offered on an additional date?
Want a cool private party activity or create an awesome group activity for another gathering?
I am always available to create an additional class date for your group of five or more participants!