Ruthi Makes Art Parties
Ruthi Makes Art Parties
Ruthi Makes ART Parties are a unique and fun party activity for adults or kids! Get a two hour art activity for your party, customized for your guests and theme. Let me take care of the fun, while you get to enjoy the party! Art parties take place in your home or other space of your choosing, and include set up, party activity and break down.
Party options include:
- Paint Pouring: All materials included! Includes 2-3 canvases per person, and all the paint. Students will get 20-30 minutes of color explanation and theory, then guided demos for 3-5 different pour techniques which they can use to create their paintings. Ages 6 and up. $445
- Abstract Acrylic Painting: All materials included! Includes one larger canvas (11x14 minimum), and all paint, along with a 30 minute color theory and abstract painting lesson. Ages 8 and up. $375
- Collaborative Art Murals: All materials included. Get an oversize 3x6 ft unstretched canvas, and a lot of mixed media options! We will learn how to use the different media and add them in one by one in a structured manner. You will be able to cut the mural to smaller pieces to frame individually, or frame it as one amazing oversize art piece! Limited to maximum 8 people, any ages. Collaborative murals can take place in your space, or in our bright art space at Shipley's donuts on Main. $495
- Thick Painting: Using the 'impasto' method we create thick color creations based on color mixing and blending techniques. Students will create multiple tiny paintings, all different! All materials included. Best for ages 8 and above. $445
- Fabric Painting: Does not include t shirts/bags/shoes or any other materials we are decorating, but does include all paint, markers and your lesson. Options include both free hand drawing, painting, and use of stamps and stencils. Ages 5 and up. $375
- Jewelry Making: Includes all materials! Multiple projects will be taught, and participants will have a multitude of beads, pendants, charms, chains and metals to work with. Best for age 10 and up. $495
- Metal Tooling: All materials included. Learn how to make decorative metal wall hangings in any theme, (Hamsa, sacred hearts, milagros and more). Multiple techniques taught, including cutting, embossing, punching and patinas. Best for teens and adults. $445
How to book:
1. Choose your ART Party type from the list. Please pay close attention to age recommendations!
2. Add to Cart
3. Checkout, and make sure to add an email address so we can coordinate!
4. You will receive an email from Ruthi with details about your party and date options.
*Note: If you would prefer to pay after discussing potential dates, please email Ruthi first, at firstname.lastname@example.org with your desired date. A query does not constitute a booking! Once paid, the date will be reserved.
Midweek dates are generally available. Weekend dates will be dependent on availability, from 12:00 pm onward. Please be flexible with your date options if booking on a Sunday, as those are generally booked six months in advance!
Pricing is for up to ten participants, (except where noted otherwise). No more than 15 participants max will be allowed. Extra participants will incur a per person fee in addition to the party price, (based upon per person party fee).
Art Parties require some discussion regarding project scope and expectations in advance! Please add your email when purchasing, so we can discuss your requirements!
Parties are approximately two hours long and include lengthy differentiated instructional time and one on one teaching. Set up and break down time are not included in that two hour window, and Ruthi may be in your space for up to four hours total.
I can bring extra work tables at no added cost, so please message me if that's needed!
No other preparations are needed! The week before your party, we will send you an email about participant totals and extra party information.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
MAKERSPACE Parties does not offer any refunds to the reservation payment. Your party is booked exclusively for that time slot, and no other parties can be booked for that time.
If you must cancel due to illness or other force majeure circumstances, we ask that you cancel at least 12 hours prior to your party day, in order to rebook without penalty. Attempts to cancel or rebook with less than 12 hours to the day of the party, will cause your payment to be forfeit, and will not be honored for rebooking purposes.
In addition, no more than one cancellation or rebooking date change will be accepted. If attempted, the client will forfeit the reservation payment, and no other attempts to book a party with us will be accepted.
Want to see this class offered on an additional date?
Want a cool private party activity or create an awesome group activity for another gathering?
I am always available to create an additional class date for your group of five or more participants!